The rain may have ended the 'hosepipe ban', but it's sent the weeds and plants in the garden wild. Cutting back the hedgerow left us with plenty of branches. So I saved a few from the incinerator to make an unusual tea light holder.
With the unseasonal weather we have had lately, I had to dry them out first. The fire on in late June!
I measured and cut them all to the roughly the same size and then painstakingly used my new glue gun to stick each twig to the tumbler.
After many swear words later (my glue gun is VERY temperamental!) I finally finished it.
The sun set and the tealights came out...